One-of-a-kind specialized program!
In our Teen Intensives program, a small select group of young artists (approximately 10-14) work with a team of Toronto’s top industry professionals. This program is designed to challenge and develop emerging music thetare artists while workinng on new canadian works!
The young artists hone their music theatre skills in singing, acting and dance. The program culminates with performances in an inventive contemporary music theatre production.
- Small select group of emerging artists (approx 10-14)
- Led by a team of Toronto’s top industry professionals
- Perform in an inventive contemporary music theatre production
- Develop and challenge music theatre skills in singing, acting and dance
- Masterclasses and specialized workshops with guests artists
We’re thrilled to announce the world premiere of #hashtag, a new musical as our 2019 Spring Teen Music Theatre Intensive!
Past Guest Artists Include:
Colleen Dauncey & Akiva Romer-Segal (Writers of Prom Queen, Rumspringa Break!, Going Under, and Bremen Rock City)
Robert McQueen (Stage Director, Dramaturge & Teacher – Broadway, Stratford Festival of Canada, Canadian Opera Company, Musical Stage Company)
Mitchell Marcus (Artistic & Managing Director of Musical Stage Company)
Michael Rubinoff (Sheridan College Associate Dean, Visual and Performing Arts)
Brian Hill (Writer of Theory of Relativity and Story of My Life, Director for Stratford Shakespeare Festival)
Tom Diamond (Theatre & Opera Director – Canadian Opera Company)