Are you a writer or composer with a new idea for a musical? We are looking to produce and develop!
• Opportunity to develop and workshop your musical in a professional setting
• Work with emerging artists, including 12-15 performers for two weeks
• Commissioning, licensing fees and royalties will be arranged
• Fully staged production of your musical
All submissions must be original works that are still in development. Submissions may be of any music theatre genre, and should aim to be between 60-90 minutes in length. Must be suitable for a cast size of 12-15, and performers ages 13-18 and/or emerging artists ages 18-30.
Please fill out the form below to submit your New Canadian Music Theatre Proposal!
- Kevin WongMusic Director, Composer/Lyricist
- Matt MurrayDirector, Writer
- Steven GallagherDirector, Writer
- Meredith SheddenEmerging Artist
- Emma SpitzEmerging Artist
- Ben PageEmerging Artist
- Blake CrawfordEmerging Artist, Student
Crack of Doom or: How I Learned to Love the Meteor (Bernard & Wilde) 2018
Packed (MacDougall & Trottier) 2018
Drama 101 (Gallagher & Wong) 2017
Going Under (Dauncey, Romer-Segal & Murray) 2017
Made-Up Musical (Kliffer & MacDougall) 2017
Bremen Rock City (Dauncey & Romer-Segal) 2016
Theory of Relativity (Bartram & Hill) 2016